Wednesday, June 3, 2009

SMELL GREAT AND FEEL GREAT!

Smelling great can mean feeling great. Each perfume has three perfume aspects– top, middle and base. The top note is what you smell directly after application (alcohol) and lasts for one minute. The body of the perfume is the middle note, which is attained five to thirty minutes after application. The base aspect is how the scent smells after blending with your hide and body, and is usually detectable two hours after application. These three perfume aspects are the cause why you shouldn’t pay for perfumes simply because they smelled exquisite on another. The best all around company for purchasing great fragrance products is JP2fashion.com—hands down. I cannot find anywhere else, neither online nor in person, that offers such a wide variety of EVERYHING at such low prices.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, now I know I love sunglasses more than anything but I gotta smell fresh. So, with that I have to say that JP2's website has some smellerific fragrances. lol Check out JP2Fashion for perfumes right after you see dem shades!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...Your perfumes are great buys. I have, and r almost out of, many of the same brands your company advertises. lmao NEways The prices @ JP2Fashion.com r way less than what I payed for mine! lol thanx guys

    ReplyDelete