Friday, May 29, 2009

DROP SHIPPING!

A trendy selection for retailers planning to further develop their merchandise sales or decrease their available supply is drop shipping. Drop shipping is the course of action in which a retailer advertises a product, amasses fees from the consumer and then orders the artifact(s) from the respective supplier (usually another wholesaler) to be shipped straight to that customer. JP2Fashion.com is a great full fashion source that offers both the widest range of fashion products as well as mass drop shipping.

3 comments:

  1. DROP SHIPPING!!!!!!!!! I had no idea. I could not find at all a good online wholesale provider that does drop shipping. This is terrific because there are absolutely no providers in my area and my business relies on internet suppliers. My store ships out to customers but we can't necessarily meet all of our buyers in time nor accurately. Tell me when you launch. PLEASE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drop shipping is an excellent and ideal tool for your exact type of company, JP2. You'll be able to provide your consumers with all the merchandise you have without having to manage each order so meticulously. Besides, these drop shippers are so great at what they do that customers rarely have problems with their orders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this drop shipping thing new? I've never heard of it but it sounds like a perfect solution! And I'm sure that it will save a lot of money for the customers and your company.

    ReplyDelete