Saturday, January 31, 2009

SHOES

WE HAVE DOZENS OF SHOE PACKAGES THAT CONTAINS THOUSANDS OF STYLES TO MATCH ALMOST ANY LIFESTYLE. 90% OF OUR SHOE SELECTION IS LOCATED IN OUR LARGEST SECTION- THE WHOLESALE SECTION. IF YOU ARE IN THE FASHION BUSINESS WHETHER ON EBAY OR IN A STORE, YOU NEED TO SEE THE VARIETY OF SHOES THAT ARE IN OUR WHOLESALE SHOES SECTION. IN OUR RETAIL SECTION WE MAINLY HAVE 1 TIME DESIGNER SHOE OFFERS NORMALLY SOLD AT 50% OF ORIGINAL RETAIL PRICE. YOU JUST NEED TO CHECK JP2FASHION.COM OUT!
SEE OUR SHOES HERE:
WHOLESALE SHOES- http://www.jp2fashion.com/?page=prcat&cid=76
RETAIL SHOES- http://www.jp2fashion.com/?page=prcat&cid=72

8 comments:

  1. Great Shoe packages. I've tried a similar approach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, JP Two. I've been trying to get a hold of that NewBalance shoe mix. May I ask where you purchased or if you can broker it to me. My suppliers don't have many of your packages!

    Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shoes! Too bad many of the tennis shoes are sold to wholesalers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice heels! And, they're pretty affordable too!
    I wish I could buy from the wholesale...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy flipping through your site. Hopefully when my job takes me back, I'll have time to add a pair of your heels to one of the outfits that I will have already purchased from you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'm going to want to middle man your wholesale shoes because they're just so cheap! I did the math and I know I can make an even larger profit than with what I was making with my own previous bundles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shoes, sunglasses, fragrances, and BELLY DANCING set...so much

    ReplyDelete